Most counties have Zoning codes in place. Contact your local County Zoning Officer to discover what Zoning ordinances might affect you.

Homestead and/or Military Credits

To find out if you have filed for the local Homestead and/or Military credits, search for information on this website, contact your County Auditor or contact your County Assessor.

New Construction or Remodeling Tax Breaks

Some counties and/or cities may offer some kind of tax break for new construction or remodeling. Check with your local Assessor for county information or the local City Clerk if you are inside the city limits.

Manure Management Plans

Manure Management plans can be found in your local Auditor’s office.